19.8.08

With literally everyone I know of banging on about how good it was, I finally contributed to the many millions it's been making.
I must say though a little part of me died the very instant of watching the shiny new Lamborghini crash and the batmobile self-destruct, but I guess the truck scene kind of made up for it.

Books have been alien to me since eternity; my readashionship with them hasn't been particularly page turning, blame it on the internets. The ones I have managed to get my hands on by fluke are hairy puter does pot—the series minus last one, vinci da code, bhagat poiints at someone, and the likes. I say by fluke, as they were either gifted or found in a hotel room. and to this day, the thought of sitting through a storm of well stringed words seems rather tiring. A cousin from the states recently left this behind, and I can't wait to see how that goes down with a bookworm pesticide equivalent.

Oh and BTW, meet GTD. Getting Things Done is all about, well, getting things done. and after streaming through countless GTD posts on lifehacker, I can't help but laugh considering that I haven't actually got around to doing anything other than just reading on and on about it. And with that, it may come as no surprise that Google Reader screams this at the top of its voice.



I think I have too much free time on my hands; but newly assigned part-time presence at a popular clothing retailer might just end up proving to be more healthier than I thought. I couldn't be more accurate in defining silent, killer boredom at work, If I happened to say that I've managed to master the exact sequence of the songs on the massive playlist solely due to the lack of any remotely entertaining activity taking place. and earworms like these playing now and again combined with inability to google the lyrics on-the-spot, its like torture trying to guess them track titles. Although to be fair, its not everywhere you get ladies in their thirties coming out of the fitting rooms saying, "I need a fairy with a magic wand to shrink my bum."

In other news, wayne ugly fat potatohead douchebag rooney has been made an ambassador for Mercedes. why-o-why I ask WHY! calling it a total cartastrophe, is putting it lightly.

10 comments:

  1. whoa..you subscribe to 291 sites! you should put up a list of your favs, so that we can leech off of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. **In other news, wayne ugly fat potatohead douchebag rooney has been made an ambassador for Mercedes


    Dont such ppl always drive a Mercedes? lol!


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lemonade { yeah considering the ever recurring writer's block, a long 'subscribed places' post isn't too far away }

    kesh { ahh yes of course! dunno how I managed to miss that }

    ReplyDelete
  4. cos u dun drive one and that means ur HOT? :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a lot of links...and doin that to a Lamborghini is heinious...

    Scribblers Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what's your favorite pasttime?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:09

    ha! im a born procrastnatr...GTD doesnt rock at all :( :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. kesh { what took you so long! }

    ink blur { writer's *cough* block *cough* inspiration }

    solitaire { stalking my neighbour }

    sushi { welcome to the lazy league }

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must be bored out of your brains. Knowing the playlist sequence is insane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bvodka { yes, although it is fun shouting
    "I'm better than your ipod" to random people }

    ReplyDelete